Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
I have problem blitting sprites
Der Wanderer schrieb:Remember WinUAE is many time faster, on real classic AGA, you can have only about 10-20 such 32x32 objects at 50Hz, depending on the rest of the game logic.

True. My game logic is going to be very simple, because the game is very simple. All you do is control the robot and put a box in front of the magnet. If all the magnet field is blocked you go to the next level. There are no monsters or AI in this game at all. You just need to make sure you have enough fuel to do it. There is a timer and fuel gauge and of course avoiding putting yourself in front of the magnet.

The game of course will have a level editor (as I will be using it to make my levels) and you go keep going to the next level until you reach to the end. Very simple. I guess the only logical AI that may put the game speed down is the magnets. You see...you get killed when you are in front of the magnet regardless of how far you are from it...so I guess there is what you cool a ray distance between you and the magnet. Maybe this will slow it down.

Of course ones the engine is 100% complete and running...I am going to show a video of it in the amiga.org community and ask for an entire replacement of the graphics I have to something much better than what I got.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste